Monday, April 23

coming soon (fingers crossed!)

I’m working on a new website.  From scratchies.  Yep, full programming, file management and all the nonsense that goes with that.  Good luck to me I say  :)

I’m working my way through an online course by the amazing Tara Gentile, and whilst it is challenging at times, I’m excited to see how it’s going to turn out.  I have my design ideas already of course, but they’re changing constantly so I really don’t know what the end result will turn out to be.
The server issues I’m having are holding me back from advancing through the next waiting lesson, but that means more time [ie. more dangerous time] to explore the graphic options and play with pantone colour.  Sigh.

If anyone has any suggestion for my website, feel free to leave a comment.  I’m keen to hear about features that YOU love on websites.  I have my own ideas, but since you’re my audience, that should also be a consideration... [note to self].


No comments:

Post a Comment